In this article, we will teach you how to post on Instagram from PC. Instagram has become a must-have for every business wanting to develop a social marketing strategy; with over 1 billion monthly active users around the world. It began as a simple program for capturing photos with an old-school filter.
However, it has since grown into one of the most commonly used social media platforms, both professionally and individually. Although Instagram has always been a smartphone-centric platform, it is now feasible to use a PC to publish a photo or video to the platform. Yes, users can now post straight from a computer using the technology, which was previously meant primarily for mobile publication. Businesses that can’t function without a presence on the well-known social networking site will rejoice.
How to post on Instagram from PC step by step guide
You can access the Instagram.com site from any browser. Identify yourself to access your account. Once connected, let’s say for example you want to post a photo, here is how to proceed:
- Drag and drop the photo of your choice or click the “Select from computer” button to choose the image.
- Crop the image to your liking and press “Next” in the upper right corner of the small window.
- Select a filter and apply some settings if you wish and click “Next” again.
- Write a caption for your photo before hitting “Share” to post it to your Instagram feed.
This method only works if you wish to post photos to your Instagram feed. At the very least, you’ll be able to dazzle your friends with your most stunning images repaired in Photoshop or Lightroom in no time.
Other Instagram Turtorials
The method mentioned above best answers the question to “how to post on instagram from pc?” An old hacker method for posting an image to a social network from a computer exists as well. We no longer suggest it, but you can give the Google Chrome browser a try if you’re curious. All you have to do is:
- Right click on the page, then left click on Inspect (or F12).
- You must then click on the toggle device toolbar button or press Ctrl + Shift + M.
- In the menu that appears, select Responsive,
- Choose a smartphone model
- Refresh the page (F5).
Use a dedicated tool to post on Instagram from a PC
There are also two main tools that are quite helpful in positing on Instagram from a Pc. The first one is an inbound marketing strategy management tool that incorporates social media interactions. It also allows you to mobilize information and include it into your social media strategy.
The second is an Instagram social network manager who gives you a lot of freedom and manages your complete marketing campaign across all platforms. You can find them easily online.
Now that you know how to post on Instagram from PC, you may also want to know how to increase engagement on Instagram.