How to download instagram Reels? Well for those who doesn’t know, Instagram Reels and IGTV are the two main video features available on the app. However, it is a bit different from IGTV. Indeed, unlike those two, Reels videos are short, similar to the popular TikTok. You can also download Instagram Reels videos offline and watch them later whenever you want. You can also easily share them with your friends and relatives via different messaging apps.
In this article, we are going to teach you how to download Instagram Reels videos to your device. There are many advantages in downloading those videos. First and foremost, by default, online video consumes a lot of data. Thus, by downloading videos offline, it is a convenient way to save data. Consequently, if you want to watch a video again, you won’t need to use up your precious data. Moreover, this way you can also share the video with friends on messaging apps even if you lose the sharing link. Ghostwriter BWL conducted a survey among users. Many prefer to watch reels and stories. Posts are read less and less frequently.
However, pay attention, the method you will learn here is not as simple as TikTok’s video recordings. Instead, you will have to use Instagram’s Story feature in order to save the reel to your phone.
Here’s how to download Instagram Reels videos to your device’s storage…
- Navigate to any Instagram Reels video.
- Click on the Send button.
- Select Add a Reel to Your Story (iPhone). Or Add an Article to Your Story (Android).
- On the story preview page, long press the video with two fingers. (One at the top and one at the bottom.)
- Zoom out the video so it fits perfectly on the story preview page.
- Tap the Download icon in the top menu to save the video. Instagram will save the video to your device almost immediately.
Easy, isn’t it? This is how you save any Instagram Reels video to your device without using any third party apps or websites. Now you can get back to your video https://riverpalm.com/phentermine-online/ anytime as it is saved in camera roll. If you are an iPhone user you will find it in Photos app; and if you are using an Android device, the video will be saved in the Instagram folder.
*This method also works for IGTV videos.
Ways to Download Instagram Reels Video Online
SEARCH BY USERNAME:
You can download Instagram Reels fast and easy simply by entering the username to find all videos posted by that user and download them to your PC or mobile phone.
SEARCH BY LINK:
You can copy a link from the mobile app or the official website and paste it into the search box of a downloader. It will automatically find the videos. All you have to do is click the “Download” button.
Is it safe to download Instagram Reels?
Yes, it is safe. Our developers are also working on a downloader which is absolutely safe and anonymous. This online tool will allow you to save the videos without watermark or restriction. We strictly recommend you to pay close attention that if you want to use a downloaded materials for commercial purposes or publish them on your page; it is best that seek for an official permission from the copyright holder.
Bookmark Instagram Reels
Knowing how to download instagram reels is good, but sometimes a simple bookmark is more useful. If you just want to save the Instagram reels for future use, instead of downloading them, just add the reel to your favourites. Here’s how to bookmark instagram reels:
- Open the Instagram reel you want to save.
- Click on the three-dot icon.
- Press the “Save” button from the list of options.
- To find the Instagram Reels video you saved, go to “Profile screen -> three bar icon -> Saved”.
- Tap “All Messages” to reveal all of your saved messages along with the reels.